Bouncy CastlesCall Alethea at 98286006 or email us at email@example.com to enquire now.
Admit it, whenever there is a bouncy castle nearby, you’ll wish you were young enough to run up that castle and have a bouncing good time. Well never mind the age, just let loose and have a bouncing good time as you defy the laws of gravity in our castles! If that’s not your thing, then let them, little ones, expend their boundless energy on the castle while you sit back with a drink in hand. Our bouncy castles comes in various shapes, sizes and designs for different spaces and purposes. Get one with slides, and others that can fit a ball pit within. In for a challenge? Choose from our jumbo bouncy castles such as the carnival playland or our sports challenge castle. Check out our full product and pricing list by downloading our PDF specification sheet.
Our smallest bouncy castles starts from $250 for a day’s rental with delivery and collection inclusive.
Is manpower provided?
No manpower is included in the rental of these bouncy castles. However you may hire our game assistant to oversee the bouncy castles and the users for an additional cost of $30 per hr for a minimum of 2hrs.
What is the size of your smallest bouncy castle?
Our smallest bouncy castle measures 3m x 2m, and has a capacity of up to 4 kids.
What is the size of your largest bouncy castle?
Our sports challenge bouncy castle measures 13m x 3.5m x 5.5m and can accommodate about 10 players at one time. While our carnival playland castle measures 10.5m x 7m x 5m, can accommodate up to 25 players at one time.
What is the age limit of the bouncy castle?
For smaller bouncers, we would recommend it for children aged 3 and up. For medium to large bouncers, we would recommend it for children aged 5 to 12 depending on the size and type of bouncer. Large castles are suitable for adults too. Feel free to check with us regarding the age group and we will be happy to advise you.
Is the bouncy castle safe for my children?
Most of the injuries are caused by children bouncing off the inflatable on to the ground, being hit by other children or just falling awkwardly. Many of these accidents could be avoided by effective adult supervision. In addition, our bouncy castle has a limit to the number of children allowed to be on at the same time. This safety margin is set to ensure the castle is able to withstand the weight and stress of the children on it and not break down hence keeping within the safety margin is paramount for the safety of all users.
Does the bouncy castle require any power source?
Yes the bouncy castles require a power source. For the small bouncer, one dedicated power source (no sharing) is required and for the large bouncer two dedicated power source (no sharing) is required. These are your usual 13AMP 3pin plugs. It is important that the power source not be shared as the voltage required to power the castle is very high and could cause power trip if the source is overworked.
How long does it take for setup and teardown?
At least 1 to 2 hours is required for the setup of the bouncer depending on the size. We would be able to better advise on the set up time after you confirmed the type of bouncer and location of your event. Teardown would take a slightly shorter time.
Is there a safety guide?
Yes, here’s our bouncy castle rules and regulations for usage:
● Children should not be allowed to use the bouncy castle if there is very strong wind or during wet weather (inflatables can flip over, and slippery surfaces may cause injury).
● The castle must be adequately secured to the ground and located away from obstacles such as booths and fences.
● Ensure that the blower is situated at least 1-2 metres away from the inflatable - serious injuries may occur if a user strikes the blower unit.
● There should be responsible adult supervision, paying close attention to the children at play at all times during its use.
● The number of children using the bouncy castle must be limited to the number recommended in the hire company's safety instructions. There must be no overcrowding.
● All children must remove footwear, hard or sharp objects such as jewellery, belt buckles, pens and other similar pocket contents. Eating or performing acrobatics on the castle is strictly prohibited.
● Older kids should play separate from the smaller and younger kids.
● Should it start raining, please unplug and power off the blower and move it to a dry spot.
" The show was excellent! We will definitely be engaging you again! Well Done! "- Xiao Ting (Event Organizer)
" Extremely good and interactive with children! "- Thomus (Father)
" Kae, your magic show is good! The principal is there watching and clapping his hands too! "- Teacher from River Valley Primary School
" Everyone enjoyed especially the kids! "- Gaveri (parent)
About Party Parlour
- Address: 33 Ubi Ave 3 , Vertex Tower B , #07-36 S408868
- Contact: 98286006 (Alethea)